As we are nearing the holiday season, many families are choosing to host at home instead of traveling due to COVID. While this may relieve the stress of travel, having guests at your house can still be a stressful experience. Here’s a good checklist of hacks to ensure you and your guests are comfortable at your home:
- Shop early for decorations and other hosting items. Supply chains have been an absolute mess this year. Get your items now to ensure you won’t be left empty-handed as the holidays approach.
- Make sure you have all the bedding you need for overnight guests. See the item above to ensure you are not out of luck as the guests arrive.
- Consider pre-ordering groceries from online services. The pandemic has sped up the predicted transition to eGrocery. Virtually every major supermarket chain has at least ‘click-n-collect’ which allows you to order ahead and pick up at the store. And in most major metro areas you can get them delivered as well. Doing this early will ensure you have the turkey and other holiday essential food items. And do you really want to be hunting around empty shelves at the grocery store right before hosting?
- Ensure you are stocked up on toilet paper! Not a bad idea to leverage eGrocery for this as well. This is the LAST thing you want to be short on when guests arrive!
- Get your house smelling good. Cavere has a number of solutions, including their Air Odor Eliminator which kills odor causing bacteria with the natural power of lemongrass oil. Find it here at Cavere’s website, and enter GOSAVE at checkout for a 20% discount.
- Cavere works on your furniture and bed linens too! Cavere’s Fabric Odor Eliminator kills odors on items that can’t fit in the washer such as sofas and armchairs. And to give your overnight guests a luxurious spa-like treat, use it on their bedding. Find it here at Cavere’s website, and enter GOSAVE at checkout for a 20% discount.
- Also consider Cavere’s naturally derived face mask cleanser for you and your guests. They’ll likely be coming to you with face masks, and you’ll be wearing yours for those last-minute errands. You don’t want your face mask stinky when you need to put it on in-between washings! Fortunately, Cavere has a solution that fits in a purse or car easily. Find it here at Cavere’s website, and enter GOSAVE at checkout for a 20% discount.
- Cavere’s face mask cleanser can double as a hand sanitizer. Since it’s made with 70% ethyl alcohol (derived from corn), you can use it to sanitize your hands instead of carrying 2 products with you!
- Pause the electronics, and enjoy each-other. If the last 2 years have taught us anything, it’s how precious family is. Take the time to really enjoy each other during this season.
We at Cavere hope that everyone has a safe and fun holiday season! Take care and God bless!